This is my top 2010 stuff for you to peruse here at the RKWeblog. It has been a year of transition. Let’s take a look…
Top Blog Posts of 2010 (by unique visitors)
- New Adventure: week 1 “The Big News” – This is when I announced my exit from my previous church this past summer.
- Top 10 things that annoy me about modern worship recordings – A post where I pontificated with some of you about the direction modern worship has been stuck in
- John Mark McMillan VIDEO: “How He Loves” song story – this artist came to our church and I just had to share this with you guys
- CD Review & GIVE AWAY: Joe Day’s “GRACE” a refreshingly well-crafted expression of faith & art – It was a privilege to review and support Joe’s CD release.
- The Submergent Church: Top 10 WORST Ideas in growing a church – A post that delves a bit into church growth and health.
- Randy Miller (Feb 9 1971-Nov 5 2010): family man, drummer & inspiration to many – Said good bye to a good friend. Sigh.
- Worship Mythbusters: Top 10 signs that your church worship music will suck – Tongue in cheek a bit, but a Top 10 list that people liked
- The Mosque in Temecula and NYC: We can be a Christian ghetto or salt & light – This is a timely post on the Muslim population growing locally
I hope you enjoy the look back… HAPPY NEW YEAR!