We have logged in over 1600 miles, plus a ferry ride to the island of Vancouver in British Columbia. So far, our trip has been a great time for the four of us. Victoria is simply an amazing place. Here are some bullets about our trip so far:
- Staying with friends and family is a huge highlight…we have not seen some of these very important people in our lives for over two years! Priceless conversations.
- Our new car (Nissan Pathfinder) was a good choice. Plenty of room and having more seat belts (7 total) is important–keeps us four and friends together when out on the town.
- Wiring an inverter to the battery to run the Xbox in the car was a massive win for my 12-year old son. Actually, when my wife was driving, playing Modern Warfare 2 with my son in the backseat rocks!
- It is fun to take lots of photos and have friends and family comment on them on Facebook.
- We wish we had more time.
Anyway, I might sneak in a blog post on our way back down…or not. What is your favorite road trip experience as of late?