Recap: Today was our last Sunday of a marriage series. So far, I have heard great response for it. Thanks Greg! Our worship service today had the Matsiko Children’s Choir from Uganda, Africa. There were awesome! They came back Sunday night for a full show.
Vocally, this seemed to be a challenging set. Call it age or whatever, it just took a lot of effort compared to some other weeks. What is most important is the participation in our service from singing and moving in step to coming forward to commit their marriages at the end of the message. “Be The Center” was a great tune and fit perfectly in some of these moment.
- All to You – Lincoln Brewster
- Great Things – Matt Marher
- Be The Centre – Michael Frye
- Living Rain – Parachute Band
- Link to Planning Center worship flow sheet
- Link to Fred’s blog with links to many set lists from all over
- Link to the SERMON video
- Link to the Matsiko Children’s Choir
How was your worship weekend? Please share.