If you are addicted to wired technology, you will certainly know it when your laptop or iPhone suddenly stops working–like what happened to me this week. Do you have any of these symptoms?
- You IM your spouse or even your kids while in the same house or room that its time for dinner.
- When your internet service goes down at home it seems worse to you than losing electricity.
- Your iPhone is out of memory so you constantly day dream about getting the new fancier, faster and bigger version so you can put more tunes on it.
- You wish you really could be a true geek, and fake knowledge of computer coding.
- When you have you computer off for a day you get a headaches worse than caffeine withdrawals.
- You have not only multiple computers in your home, but multiple switchers, routers and even a print server to boot.
- Fry’s Electronics and Best Buy are your favorite and only favorite retail establishments.
- You buy Wired magazine–only for the ads.
You addicted, too? What other signs are there of such a disorder?