Recap: Mother’s Day is always a big day at most churches, ours no exception. We had our women’s director help put together a tribute video and skit with our theme “True Beauty” supported by those elements. Greg’s sermon moved most of us to tears–a great day at church.
Set List: This week we had only four songs, with “Beautiful One” being our anchor tune in the set. Bob took the lead of one of the songs, which always good to have him lead us in worship.
- Awesome is The Lord Most High – Chris Tomlin
- Beautiful One – Tim Hughes
- You Are – Mark Roach
- Cry Out Your Name – Jeff Moore
- Planning Center production sheet
- Sunridge Worship page
- Fred McKinnon’s list of this weeks set lists from all over the world
- Man Church Promo (for Father’s Day)
How was your worship weekend on Mother’s Day?