I was “tagged” by Bill on his blog www.maxgrace.com.
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Respond and rework — answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag – eight other bloggers to do the same. Here are the questions:
- What are you wearing right now? It is 11:06 a.m. and I am wearing jeans, t-shirt and no shoes. Sandals will be my shoes of chose when I actually get off the sofa.
- What is your biggest fear? I am fearful of not being able to attempt a few dreams I have left in this life. Failing is OK, time is not on our side.
- Do you nap a lot? I do not nap at all! Used to in the past.
- Who is the last person you hugged? My sweet wife, after sleeping in a bit this morning. Gotta love a day off.
- What’s your favorite food to cook on a grill? I love to cook tri tip on the grill! Make the top fatty area crusty and the medium in the middle.
- What was the last item you bought? I just purchased software for our family computers. Finally on Mac OS X Leopard!
- What’s the last book you read? I just finished reading Oikos by Tom Mercer and our staff had a meeting after reading the book together.
- If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? Steven Speilberg since he has entertained my imagination for years.
- Has a celebrity’s hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? I think for me its the other way around 😉
- What is one skill you wish you had, but don’t? This is where I replace my own question: in your dream house is it on a beach, lake, in the city or what? For me it is on the shore of a mountain lake.
- Here’s the question I’m adding: Do you Facebook? Why or why not? I do and its because I love connecting with people.