Happy New Year to my friends, family and readers of RKWL! What a whirlwind 2008 has been as the first year in our new southern California life as a family. From 2008 the following is a snapshot…
- Kids finish first time being homeschooled for the 2007-08 and enter public schooling. So far so good.
- Both kids get braces. Ouch. Ouch.
- We sell our house of five years we owned in Redding, CA for a decent price in this economy. Miracle.
- I become even more geeky. We have router issues at home now.
- My wife starts a business, or two.
- I pass my 4oth year in 2008! Ouch.
- Blogging favorites like Worship Mythbusters and a new blog at Tehilla Music started.
- I performed the wedding for my good friend Zach Tanksley.
- My daughter entered High School, and now leads worship with me.
- We are “post minivan” now as a family. 😉
- Cigars are nice. Ahhh.
- iPhones are nice, too.
- 20th year in ministry passed me by. Wow.
- New friends. Missing old friends.
- A quiet small family Christmas.
- Need for long sleeves reduced to half. New sandals, anyone?
For 2009? Let’s roll…