You know you are a pastor/minister when…
- Everyone edits their f-bombs and s-bombs when you enter the room.
- You edit your f-bombs and s-bombs when entering the room.
- Relatives hide the booze when you come over their house for the holidays.
- You hide your booze when your relatives come over your house–any day.
- People tell you their deepest struggles within any random casual conversation.
- You avoid all conversations as much as possible cause when you tell people your deepest struggles they laugh.
- You believe people do not think you are human, fragile and normal.
- Everyone around you knows you are not normal….human? Heck, yes!
- You love and hate your job with equal passion and at the same time.
- You have a choice, but not really, since it is a calling.
- The thought of doing anything else bites! Being part of people’s lives and helping them grow and find Jesus makes every minute worth it!
Did I miss any?