Thanks to Vince and Russ I am giving you my list of 16 random things.
- My middle name is Hussien. No, its John, actually.
- I grew up in Silicon Valley. South Bay kid. Do you know the way to…
- When offered my first opportunity as a “worship leader” in a church, I had no idea what that was.
- I flunked out of school… well, dropped out of seminary due to health issues.
- My thyroid was removed in 2006 and its size set a hospital record.
- I lost 55 pounds once. Kept is off… mostly. I weigh less than my CA driver license says.
- My large collection of books in my office are labeled and sorted by author.
- I have known my wife and noticed her since we were both 14.
- I occasionally drink the vinegar from the pepper jar.
- I enjoy beer, cigars and wine and was a baptist at one time.
- Really, I used to walk home from school in the snow more than a mile.
- I was a paper boy and saved up my money to buy a boom box.
- I “sang” backups with Carmen once.
- Officially, I have never broken a bone.
- I totaled my brother’s brand new motorcycle on the day he bought it when I was 16. (Yep, no bones broken).
- My favorite thing is conversing with people about Jesus, life and ministry.
OK. So, I am tagging the following for this meme: Mike Dalton, Matt Olds, Shawn Anthony, Gary Durbin.