Happy New Year to my readers at the Rich Kirkpatrick Weblog! Before beginning the blogging journey in 2005 I never thought my life would be shaped, challenged and encouraged through blogging. To give you newer readers a glimpse of this and to reveal some of my favorite posts, I am posting a list below for your perusing. These are in no typical order. Thanks so much for joining in the conversation.
- My before and after pictures finally posted.
- A post about meeting a childhood friend after many years.
- The Summer of Love was the year I was born.
- My son asks about being born again.
- Was 911 really a crisis? See what happened in a church leadership meeting.
- My news about not having cancer.
- A post that shares my journey with a health issue.
- A story about losing my dad and graduation.
- A story about Christmas.
- My take on the chocolate Jesus art.
What is your favorite RKWL post?