Well, only one more weekend as the worship leader for the Celebration worship services at Neighborhood Church. My last post lays out the big announcement about me moving that was made public this past weekend. It is a bit sad, saying good bye to so many. What blows me away is how many people have been gracious and supportive. One fellow, who our church knows as a prayer warrior, told me some neat things about how God had prompted him to pray for me for a while now. It is reassuring to see that God’s hand is in this move.
This weekend we did an acoustic sound, with me playing acoustic guitar and synth. I thought it went great, with Cheryl leading a scripture reading and helping lead a couple of the tunes. My song “Black and Blue is My Heart” is available on my music site, www.TehillaMusic.com.
Here are the worship song in our set list this past weekend.
- Let Everything That Has Breath – Matt Redman
- Everlasting God – Brenton Brown
- You Never Let Go – Matt Redman
- Cry Out Your Name – Jeff Moore
- Black and Blue is My Heart – Rich Kirkpatrick
- Hosanna – Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown