It was a bittersweet Celebration worship service this past weekend for me personally, and perhaps for many attending. My last post lays out the big announcement about me moving that was made public this past weekend. I am very excited about my new church, but will miss my incredible team here in Redding.
Being that I am leaving very soon, I took some faves and signature worship tunes that our team has enjoyed leading our people with. This week showed lots of enthusiasm and I could hear our church sing like a choir–which is more often than not. Keep expressing your heart Neighborhood!
Here are the worship song in our set list this past weekend.
- I Will Boast – Paul Baloche
- Everyday – Joel Houston
- The Greatest Gift – Rich Kirkpatrick
- Let It Rise – Holland Davis
- I’m Your Child – Rich Kirkpatrick
- Here I Am to Worship – Tim Hughes
- add on: God Is Good (All the time) – Morris Chapman,
and the gospel shouts from our worship team.
How was your worship weekend?