Here is the score for this week:
- MONDAY: Hike 3 miles–The Brandy Creek Falls hike is uphill on the way there. Me and my son had a great time, too!
- TUESDAY: Run 2.6 miles–ouch…my knee got torn up a bit from the downhill part of Monday’s hike and then I ran on it just to prove I’m not as old as I really am.
- WEDNESDAY: break
- THURSDAY: Treadmill 1.5 miles–taking it easy on the knee, but needing to work through the pain.
- FRIDAY: Treadmill 1.5 miles–repeat of the Thursday.
- SATURDAY: Hike 3.4 miles–Whiskeytown Falls is VERY uphill for the 1.7 miles to the falls. I was easy as I could be on my knee and am pretty sure the heart rate was pushing the envelope at the pace I took. Breathtaking views and out-of-breath hiking!
Next week I am out of town a couple of days. So, the challenge is to find something to keep me moving.