I thought I would give a short note about my health since so many have been praying for me and so many at church have been asking.
Nothing has changed as I am in a waiting period before I take more tests for my swollen thyroid. This next week I will be calling and setting up when this test will take place and will update you guys. If you wonder what I am talking about, look at the following posts:
- Uncertainty Part 1: I have something wrong with me but what?
- Uncertainty Part 2: Scanning for cancer
- Uncertainty Part 3: The Wait
- Uncertainty Part 4: Moms can sure pray and so do bloggers!
- Uncertainty Part 5: A Friend Named Trust
Here is the scoop for now:
- Yes, I have lost weight–40 lbs in all! BUT, this is because I am actually on a diet and trying to.
- My thyroid is functioning normally for now, so I have no symptoms.
- I am not in any pain, just have a swollen thyroid that is called "multi-nodular goiter"
- Life is good, but I am obviously still not out of the woods. Surgery, more waiting or something else is what I will have next on my plate.
- I am AMAZED at the comments, posts from fellow bloggers and emails of prayer that have come my way. All I can say is that GOD is GOOD…all the time!