Why do I blog? Just in case you are wondering, remember the cup of coffee I am drinking is now famous. Yaks Coffee shop was written-up in the NY Times as a cool place, which it is. The coffee is good, too.
Anyway, back to the topic:
- I desire to connect with people that have similar interests and dreams
- I desire to influence thought about church, leadership and culture.
- I desire to keep and expand the network of people who influence me.
- I love journaling and am tickled that anyone would even read what I write.
- I love the dialog and learn from it! (Thanks for the almost 500 comments!)
- It is more meaningful than MySpace and not just about me, but about ideas.
Why do you blog? Or, why not?