Phew…2205 miles later, we are finally back home! The last few days of our trip were great. The mini-van held up.
- Hollywood: toured the Kodak Theatre, and bought rockstar sunglasses!
- Saw Venice Beach–yuck (if you are not a hippie that is)
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica–wow there is a lot of bank in LA.
- Coffee with my friend Brad Hansen, a fantastic mentor, worship leader and friend.
- Barely missing the San Diego Gay Pride Parade.
- Cousins…my kids LOVE their cousins in San Jose and grandma with Home Town Buffet.
- Cool Malls. In fact, ALL OF SoCal IS A MALL!
- Had Denny’s with our missionary friends Tim, Marilyn and their baby boys.
- I actually lost weight on vacation!! (Miracles are possible).
The best thing about our trip was staying for a week in one place together.
What did you guys do with your family and friends this past summer? Anything great to pass on to us.