RECAP: Today was an amazing experience as a parent and a pastor. I got to baptize my son today in the worship service. Ethan is 12 and shared his story of how he came to faith in Christ. Our baptistry is a like a military issue–a folding box loaded with water that has the officiant standing outside. Here is video.
SET LIST: We did four songs, rather than the usual five. Our team and I are still learning to get things oiled as this is only my third week in the saddle here as worship director. The song “Forever Reign” was repeated. I dig it! Here are the songs with the artists we based our arrangements on.
- Glory to God Forever – Fee Band
- Awesome Is The Lord Most High – Chris Tomlin
- Forever Reign – One Sonic Society
- You Gave Your Life Away – Paul Baloche
- Venture Christian Planning Center – with links to Amazon.com to find the versions we did
- The Worship Community with links to set lists from churches all over the world
How was your worship weekend?