Worship Recap: This Sunday was amazing! Sarah Kelly (who is NOT from Finland…my bad) co-led us in worship and shared her music with Sunridge. Our church LOVED having her, as did I and our worship team. If you want to connect to her, I have her music and social medial links below.
Sarah Kelly is a rare talent with refreshing authenticity in her writing and performing so I HIGHLY recommend you bring her to your church!
Britt, in his series on change, walked us through the transition process. Kudos to Britt for taking on the ship during this time and teaching us with excellence. With Britt’s message, our guest Sarah and the fun videos this week we surely did have a service with impact!
Set List: This week’s songs were put together with change in mind. Can you see a thread…I hope. 😉
- Come Before – Parachute Band
- Your Grace Is Enough – Matt Maher
- Great Things – Matt Maher
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – Chris Tomlin arr.
- Sarah Kelly on Facebook and Twitter and her music/bio etc.
- Sarah Kelly’s school of music
- Our Planning Center set list page
- Fred’s site with this week’s set lists from ALL over the world
How was your worship weekend? If you came to Sunridge, let me know.