Recap: We had a big vocal group again, although we had several last minute sick people and other big stuff take out singers. Even so, it was great to have the vocals like this. We are planning to do it about 10 times a year or so. Was a good day for the band, too, even though a couple bumps happened. The main thing is creating a climate for our people to give an offering of worship. I think that was our win with the participation level as the measure.
The sermon was about sex! So, go to the link in the list below to hear Greg’s message. We did a “PG” service. I am curious about how many parents took kids back to the childcare.
- Let The Praises Ring – Linclon Brewster
- Because of Your Love – Paul Baloche
- Blessed Be Your Name – Matt Redman
- Living Rain – Parachute Band
- We Fall Down – Passion
- Planning Center worship flow sheet
- Sermon on video
- Fred’s blog with links about other church set lists
- Sunridge TWITTER!
How was your worship weekend? Any feedback?